Our "Einkehr am Palmenhaus Pillnitz" is located directly at the legendary Palm House of the Pillnitz Palace Park, the summer residence of Augustus the Strong. Our house was built in 1796.
Our restaurant is family run and is characterized by Saxon hospitality, homemade food and wines from the Pillnitz Royal Vineyard and other Saxon vintners are on tap. Furthermore, we offer local beers and non-alcoholic beverages.
Our guest garden is romantically located behind our house and is decorated with palm trees and many flowers.
In the restaurant we offer a social room for celebrations of any kind up to 20 people. If the round should be somewhat larger, our rustic wine cellar invites up to 25 persons.
In our Hesses Wein-Deli we offer Pillnitz and Saxon wines, selected
Whisky, gin, rum, spirits and marc, also regional specialties.
Asparagus, maties, chanterelles, Martinmas goose etc.