Other churches to discover: Lutheran church with old rectory in Skassa, Lutheran church in Walda, Lutheran church in Bauda, Lutheran church in Görzig, Lutheran church St. Laurent in Lommatzsch. Lutheran Church St. Laurentius in Lorenzkirch, Lutheran Church in Terpitz, Lutheran Church "Corporis Christi" Strehla, Lutheran Monastery Church in Oschatz, Lutheran Church Schmorkau, Castle Church Jahnishausen
Getting thereUse the A4 in Dresden or exit onto the A13 from Berlin. From Meißen follow the Dresdner Straße to Coswig. You can reach Zabeltitz via the B101 from Meißen and Großenhain.
ParkingYou will find a central parking lot on the main street at the height of the bus stop "Barockgarten".
Book recommendation by the author
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWeatherproof clothing and tool kit recommended
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.