To villages, wineries and viewpoints
Distance 24.4 km
From the starting point you will reach the Boselspitze with its great view and the botanical garden. The path continues along the wineries Schabehorn, Henke and Schuh in Sörnewitz. These invite you to stop for a bite to eat. A visit to the moated castle in Oberau, as well as the Buschmühle with gondola pond is possible. Continue past the forest pool in Oberau to the Fuchsberg with its wolf monument. Before the route ends in Sörnewitz, a visit to the baroque church of Brockwitz is recommended.
AuthorDresden Elbland Redaktion
Update: October 08, 2021
Rest StopBesenwirtschaft "Zum Winzerschoppen"
Winery Andreas Henke
Weingut Steffen Schabehorn
Tips and hintsMap material
- "Cycling and hiking between Diesbar-Seußlitz, the Triebisch valley, Coswig, Weinböhla and Niederau", Verlag Dr. Andreas Barthel, ISBN 3-89591-074-0
- "Moritzburg and surroundings - Friedewald, Moritzburg pond area", Sachsen Kartographie GmbH Dresden, ISBN 978-3-86843-121-6
- Map "Excursion destinations" + flyer about the route of the Dresdner Heidebogen - to order at email@example.com
Dresdner Heidebogen e.V. Regional Management
Tourist Information Weinböhla
T.: 035243/56 00 17
Getting thereUse A4 in Dresden or exit on A13 from Berlin. Follow the S82 from Meißen or Dresden to reach the starting point.
ParkingAt the Elbgaustraße, near the stop Schulweg there is a parking lot for hikers.
33U 396386 5666021
Book recommendation by the author
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWeatherproof clothing and tool kit recommended
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view