The easy family tour leads from Dresden, always along the Elbe cycle path, in the direction of Radebeul to Coswig and back.
Distance 35.3 km
There is something to experience here! There are a few highlights on the flat tour along the Elbe Cycle Path. The ferry ride on the Elbe, the large windmill in Gohlis and the playground at the Ostragehege are just a few of them.
Update: October 04, 2021
33U 411721 5656852
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentAlso passable by road bike.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view