The family-friendly tour leads from the Dresden Rose Garden with many exciting stopovers through the Dresden Heide.
Distance 23 km
Family tour through the large, scenic Dresden Heide. Many exciting destinations, such as the climbing park in the middle of the forest, the Hofewiese with horses as well as the game preserve in Albertpark, make the tour an exciting cycling excursion for young and old.
Update: October 04, 2021
33U 413011 5657303
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentRideable with touring bike, gravel bike or e-bike. Not suitable for racing bike.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view