Discoveries of the mills in the Großenhainer Pflege.
Distance 86.7 km
The bike tour starts in Thiendorf. You will pass the Kaltenbach farm, the organic farm Niedermühle, the Kienmühle in Thiendorf, Niedermühle Rödern, Bockwindmühle Ebersbach and Stange-Mühle in Brößnitz. In addition, the castle in Schönfeld and Lauterbach as well as the cultural castle in Großenhain are located on the route.
AuthorDresden Elbland Redaktion
Update: October 08, 2021
Getting thereApproach possible via the A13 from Berlin or follow the B98 from Großenhain and Königsbrück.
ParkingThere are several parking options around the starting point.
33U 409889 5676007
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWeatherproof clothing recommended
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view