From the Mulde Valley over hill and dale
Distance 19.7 km
Start in Nossen and drive past the Pöppelmann Bridge and the Volksbad. Continue to Radewitz, where you will have a panoramic view of the Radewitzer Höhe and the monumental tomb. The path leads you to Raußlitz with the church and the former manor. In Ziegenhain you can visit the fortified church, and further on the Graupziger Niedermühle and Alte Eiche.
AuthorDresden Elbland Redaktion
Update: October 08, 2021
Tips and hints
Getting thereUse A4 in Wilsdruff or exit on A13 from Berlin. Follow the B101 from Meißen or the B175 from Döbeln to get to Nossen.
ParkingParking spaces are available, for example, at the Nossen market or on the green road.
33U 381153 5657624
Book recommendation by the author
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWeatherproof clothing recommended.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view