Adventurous round trip in the footsteps of Heinrich Zille.
Distance 53.9 km
The round trip takes you from the starting point in Brockwitz past the baroque church. The tour continues in the direction of Friedewald, where you will pass the Wolf Monument and enjoy a view of the Fuchsberg. In Radeburg, the center of the tour, among other things, the birthplace of Heinrich- Zille, the historic market and a memorial stone await you. Along the way, you will pass stops on the Lößnitzgrundbahn. Get on and enjoy the ride on the historic narrow-gauge railroad. The bike path takes you further to Berbisdorf, Bärnsdorf via Reichenberg to Radebeul. There you have the opportunity to visit the historic village green in Altkötzschenbroda or to expand your wine knowledge in the wine museum Hoflößnitz. Ride a bit on the Elberadweg back to the starting point in Brockwitz.
- A ride with the historical Lößnitzgrundbahn
More info at: www.loessnitzgrundbahn.de
- Visit to the Hoflößnitz winery and wine museum
Further information at: www.hofloessnitz.de
Try out the E- Bike!
Rest StopWinery Hoflößnitz
Tips and hints
Getting thereUse the A4 in Dresden or exit on the the A13 from Berlin. From Meißen or Radebeul follow the Dresdner Straße to Brockwitz.
ParkingThe nearest parking lot is located at the bathing lake Coswig, is 5 minutes away from the starting point by bike and is subject to a fee. Also at the train station Coswig, from which you can reach the starting point in 10 minutes by bike, parking is available for a fee.
Use the A4 in Dresden or exit on the A13 from Berlin. From Meißen or Radebeul follow the Dresdner Straße to Brockwitz.
33U 397768 5664804
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWeatherproof clothing and tool kit recommended.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view