The paths of BRÜCKE artists in the south of Moritzburg.
Distance 11.5 km
The southern tour starts at the north side of the Schlossparkplatz. Leave the parking lot via the driveway and walk along Schlossallee to August- Bebel- Straße on the opposite side. From there, walk through the Fiedlerstraße residential complex. At the turning loop, use the stairs, then turn left into Schlossallee. After 200 m turn right into Borngartenweg. At the next crossing turn left into Markt and after 100 m turn left again at the fork into Roßmarkt. After the bus stop turn sharp right into Bergstraße, at the end turn left into Kötzschenbrodaer Straße. After 300 m turn left at the fork into Brauhofstraße until you reach the village pond. Now walk back 50 m until you reach Schließerstraße. At the next crossing turn right into Windmühlenweg. At the end of the road run sharp right a field path to Kötzschenbrodaer Straße. Follow the road for about 1 km until you reach a small hill. Walk around the Dippelsdorfer pond onto Großenhainer Straße until you reach the district of Dippelsdorf. At the intersection, walk left into Teichstraße until you reach the Red House. Leave the property via the parking lot and in the direction of the train station "Friedewald Bad". Here you have the possibility to take the Lößnitzgrundbahn back to Moritzburg. Alternatively, go left after the rail crossing and walk back to Moritzburg. To do this, use the BRÜCKE path signs past the Bad Sonnenland.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
AuthorDresden Elbland Redaktion
Update: November 12, 2021
Tips and hintsFor more information and the BRÜCKE- Weg app, visit www.bruecke-moritzburg.de
Getting thereUse the A4 in Dresden or take the A13 from Berlin. Via the S179 from Dresden, the S81 from Weinböhla and the Radeburger Straße from Radeburg you will reach Moritzburg.
ParkingParking available in the castle parking lot
33U 407683 5669019
Book recommendation by the author
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSturdy shoes are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view