House-specific QR Codes offer fascinating insights into the reconstruction of Meissen as a cultural and historical treasure.
If you not only want to marvel at the magnificent buildings, but are also interested in additional information, you should have your smartphone ready. With the help of QR codes, one is directed to a website set up for the monument route, which provides exciting background information on the objects.
Getting thereFrom direction Leipzig, Magdeburg: A14 exit Nossen-Ost via B101 direction Meißen
from direction Chemnitz, Erfurt or Bavaria: A4 or A72 exit Dreieck Nossen - A14 direction Leipzig after approx. 2km exit Nossen-Ost via B101 direction Meißen
from direction Berlin: A13 exit Radeburg via S177 direction Meißen;
from Dresden the B6 to Meißen.
ParkingParking Neumarkt Arkaden (private parking with public use)
Neumarkt parking lot
parking lot Hochuferstraße
Parking deck Meisastraße/ panorama elevator (private parking with public use)
Neugasse parking garage
Parking at the sawmill (private parking with public use)
Parking lot Kändlerpark
Parking lot small market
Parking Theater Square
Parking Leipziger Straße
Parking Red School"
Parking School Square
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.